Whether you are a property owner who owns a single duplex or a seasoned investor who owns several multi-family properties around the Seattle area, you deserve a real estate broker who understands your needs and tracks the rental market and the economic trends that drive these.
I welcome the opportunity to meet with you personally and learn about your needs, but in the meantime, below is an overview of the services I provide:
- I can evaluate the market value of your property or of any property you are considering purchasing.
- I can help you evaluate different property options if you are considering a purchase including cap rates, long-term and short-term ROI
- I can put you in touch with lenders if you are considering a refinance or a leverage opportunity.
- I can help you find property management companies that suit your rental needs.
- I can help you determine the cash flow potential for your property.
- I can help you determine highest and best use for your property.
- If you are in an area that has recently been rezoned and allows for multi-family units on your property, I can help you determine the options available and will put you in touch with vendors who can help you maximize your property’s potential.
Each quarter I review the news, trends, and sales of multi-family properties in North Seattle. If you would like to receive this quarterly newsletter (it is a free publication), please sign up below and I will make sure this gets into your hands.